Friday, April 20, 2012

Beginning Again

My first year of university is complete, and now is the time to take up many personal projects, including the resuscitation of this blog. I haven't stopped making pictures, of course. I think I've gotten better the past year as I've been shooting different stuff. I've dabbled in fashion, photojournalism, weddings, and food. I don't know if I want to be a generalist, but the diversity doesn't hurt, I guess. Where to begin? I guess I'll begin simply with the last good picture I took. This is a good friend Michael on one of his last days in his dorm before dismantling it and going back home. I thought it would be nice to have him in his natural environment, and perhaps be the inaugural photo in a personal project involving people's rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment